Spring framework is the most popular application development framework for Java development. It is an open-source java platform that provides high-performing, easily testable, and reusable code. Spring handles the infrastructure as the underlying framework to focus on your application.
Java developers use the spring framework as it makes development faster and easier.
Let us discuss the benefits of using the java spring framework.
Reason For Using Spring Framework For Java Development:
- Spring offers support to diverse frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Tapestry, EJB and JSF, and so on.
- The spring framework can be used to develop any java software; however, normally, it is used for developing the web.
- The Spring framework incorporates several modules consisting of IOC, AOP, DAO, Context, ORM, WEB MVC, and so forth. On top of the Java EE platform.
- Spring’s dependency injection approach encourages writing testable code.
- Easy to use, however, powerful database transaction control competencies.
- Spring simplifies integration with other Java frameworks like JPA/Hibernate, ORM, Struts/JSF/etc. Internet frameworks.
- State of the art Web MVC framework for constructing web applications.
In the above discussion we can see that the spring framework benefit is to simplify the application development process by providing ready-to-use components right out of the box. It also makes your code easier to test and maintain because it follows a set of standards.